Loose Lay Vinyl Planks are the next big thing! It’s already happening, it’s an innovative and intelligent product that comes with a bunch of benefits and it’s something you don’t want to miss out! As opposed to traditional plank installation, Loose Lay Vinyl Planks do not use adhesive, glue, nails, staples or any locking system but utilizes the friction to set itself in place firmly. It has many other benefits as well. Here are some of the benefits –
- The biggest reason for choosing Loose Lay Vinyl Plank is the look it gives. It is suitable for providing a modern, contemporary, sleek and stylish look to the floor.
- It is durable flooring option which looks great but affordable and has a high longevity.
- It is very good with places with more water usage, like bathrooms. It’s particularly made to be water resistant.
- It’s fast and easy to install. Because there is no matter of glue, staple, nails and others, it’s simple to install and remove.
- Maintenance doesn’t require much effort or hassle. Simple sweeping, dusting and washing with soapwater gets the job done.
- There is no need to use chemicals occasionally to revive colour and finish.
- There is a wide range of options available in terms of colours, texture, design, and patterns so you can adjust easily with the overall design theme of your home.
- It’s easier to relocate your home with loose lay vinyl planks as removing it from the previous setup is very easy.
- Very long life span and warranty provided. Manufacturer are providing warranty for these vinyl planks from 15 to 25 years!
Isn’t that totally incredible? Loose lay vinyl planks are just what you need for your home flooring as it offers everything one needs, so don’t be late to get yours.